About the job
At HubX we build mobile apps, used and loved by millions all around the world.
We have a track record of building and growing mobile apps on various verticals that reached over 100 million users across 6 continents and 160 countries.
We are looking for a talented "Android Developer” to join our energetic and highly motivated team.
As a talented “Android Developer” you’d probably land an interview with many companies if you wanted to, so why choose us?
We offer you an opportunity to make a huge impact in the lives of millions of users through our products, and even the mobile app industry at large in the next years to come.
Some of your responsibilities
- Implementing new projects from scratch and maintaining existing ones.
- Implementing given design in a level of pixel perfection
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Working closely with our product and design teams to customize the application experience
- Working on bug fixes and app optimizations.
What we look for
- 3+ years of experience in Android app development with Kotlin/Java
- Have experience with CI/CD (e.g CircleCI)
- Have experience in distributing apps using App Distribution/Firebase
- Have experience with Figma and Zeplin
- Know GIT very well
- Proficient in Compose and deep understanding of UI/UX design patterns, Material design guidelines and principles
- Experience with third-party libraries and REST APIs
- Experience and good understanding of multiple architectures and patterns (preferably including MVVM, Dependency Injection)
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment and collaborative tools (eg Jira)
- Eager to learn new solutions and approaches
- Eager to share and learn new knowledge
Nice to have
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Experience designing UI components with Compose
The perks and benefits of working with us
We would like you to focus on what you do best, we take care of the rest.
- Huge impact: Your work can significantly impact our millions of users, and even the mobile app industry at large in the next years to come.
- A competitive compensation package: A competitive compensation package: Our total compensation package is very comprehensive; covering your cost of commuting for our headquarter as well as providing you with a meal card.
- A unique and top-notch office: Our well-designed office is in the tallest building in Izmir. Every day, you can enjoy the sunset over The Gulf of Izmir without leaving your deck.
- Our HQ Location: You can come to our office or work wherever you want. If you choose the on-site option, keep in mind that it’s still fine to sometimes work remotely.
- Unlimited coffee & green smoothies from XPresso: We’ve built our own café inside our office so you can grab your coffee from XPresso and start your day off on the right foot.
- Opportunity to take responsibility from day one: No one will micromanage you. Together with your team, you’ll be free to choose a direction, test, fail, and test the next idea.
- Flexible schedule: Our regular hours are 9-6 GMT+3, but this isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. You’re fully trusted to create the right conditions for your own personal peak productivity.
- Continuous education:The more you want to improve your knowledge, the more we support you!
- Strong company culture: Our approach is always open communication & teamwork
- Private Medical Insurance: We go above and beyond for your health
- Gym Reimbursement: We support annual gym membership because we want you to be in tip-top shape psychically and mentally.
- A brand new Macbook
Let's talk about your experience & expectations. What can we achieve together?
We might send you a task to solve and you will meet with a future teammate to go over the case.
A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page
You are now part of the team! Let’s celebrate it together.