Candidate Privacy Statement
HubX Yazılım Hizmetleri Anonim Şirketi (“HubX”/“we”/“our”/“us”/”our company” ) aims to process the personal data of employee candidates in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law ("PDPL") numbered 6698 and other legislation provisions.
This Candidate Privacy Statement (“Statement”) informs you of how HubX, in its capacity as data controller,collects and uses personal data about you in the context of your candidacy for employment with HubX.
What kinds of information do we collect and process?
The types of information we collect and process (for the purposes described in the next section), include:
- Your name, contact information (such as home address, phone number, email address), gender, work permit or visa information, your employment and education history, referrals or references, and whether you are subject to any prior employer obligations, and any other information you provide (such as information included in your resume or cover letter, or on your Career Profile).
- Information that you make publicly available such as contact information, your education, and work experience information.
- Interview details, and outcomes of any recruiting exercises you complete.
- If disclosed, any special needs or health condition and information relating to accommodations that you may request during the recruiting process.
- If you're being referred, we process information that the person referring you provides about you.
Note: We collect some information because we are required to collect it under applicable law or need it to move forward with your application. We'll tell you if the information is required when we ask you to provide it. We'll use any information you submit in accordance with this Statement.
How do we use this personal data?
We use your personal data as set out above (as appropriate), for the purposes described below.
We process your personal data as necessary to consider you for, and assess your suitability for, employment opportunities with HubX.
We process personal data:
- To receive, review and reply to your application
- To verify the information you or others provide, and to check your references
- To assess your suitability for the opportunity you applied for, and in certain cases, for other opportunities at HubX.
- To facilitate the interview/recruiting process
- To prepare an offer letter if your application is successful
- If you were referred, to inform the referrer of the status and final outcome of your application
We process your personal data to stay in touch and engage with you.
In considering you for opportunities at HubX we may consider you for current and future opportunities. We may contact you from time to time, for example, to invite you to events we organize or sponsor, send you alerts or recommendations about opportunities at HubX, or ask you for updates. You can opt-out of these communications at any time.
We process your personal data to maintain and improve our recruiting processes, for internal planning and management reporting, and to comply with laws and regulations.
In more detail, we process your personal data:
- To manage and improve the Career Profile and our recruiting processes, for example, to make the application process easier and more efficient,
- To prepare and perform management reporting and to perform analysis related to recruiting metrics, such as length of the recruiting process,
- To create and submit reports as required by applicable law or regulation.
If you accept a conditional offer from us, we process your information for background verification (to the extent permitted by applicable laws).
We'll provide further information regarding this processing upon start of the background verification process.
For how long do we retain your personal data?
We'll retain your personal data (as set out in the preceding section), for as long as is required in order to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes and to enforce our contractual agreements.If you're successful in your application for a position at HubX, we retain the personal data you provide during the application process, and information about your application process, as part of your employee records.
Transfer of Personal Data
We may transfer your personal data to business partners, lawyers, consultants and audit firms, authorized institutions and organizations in accordance with the legislation or upon request, in order to examine the suitability of the candidate for the position sought, provided that we comply with the general principles listed in Article 4 of the PDPL and the conditions stipulated in Articles 8 and 9 and take the necessary security measures. We can reach your reference and discuss the information you have provided.
Within the scope of conducting and organizing our company activities, we can receive services from multinational cloud and service providers equipped with adequate security measures for data storage, data backup and e-mail services. Since the system infrastructure of our company (such as Mail-File Server...) is a cloud structure, your personal data is transferred abroad.
Measures Taken Regarding the Security of Personal Data
Our Company takes all reasonable measures to ensure the security of employee data. The measures taken are designed to prevent unauthorized access risks, accidental data loss, intentional deletion of data or damage to data.
Our Company appoints responsible employees within the company for personal data processing activities to be carried out for the evaluation of job applications of employee candidates. In this context, if there are employees who currently have unnecessary access to this data, our Company removes or limits the access authorization of these employees. Necessary physical security measures are taken to ensure that only authorized persons have.
access to the personal data of the candidates. In this context, it is also prevented that authorized persons have unnecessarily broad authority. Measures such as audit trails are taken to determine who accesses the personal data of employee candidates on information systems. Access records to be created within this scope are regularly checked and investigation mechanisms are established for unauthorized access.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
Each person has the right to request to the data controller about him/her;
- to learn whether his/her personal data are processed or not,
- to demand for information as to if his/her personal data have been processed,
- to learn the purpose of the processing of his/her personal data and whether these personal
- data are used in compliance with the purpose,
- to know the third parties to whom his personal data are transferred in country or abroad,
- to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
- to request the erasure or destruction of his/her personal data under the conditions referred to in Article 7,
- to request reporting of the operations carried out pursuant to sub-paragraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom his/her personal data have been transferred,
- to object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the data processed solely through automated systems,
- to claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his/her personal data.
Ways to Apply to the Company within the Scope of Your Rights
In case you fill in and sign the Application Form by the methods specified below or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board and send a copy with wet signature to our Company free of charge to our Company address in person or through a notary public or by sending the form with secure electronic signature to the e-mail address ________________________ after it is signed with your "secure electronic signature" in accordance with the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070, Our Company finalizes your application within 30 days, accepts the request or rejects it by explaining its justification and notifies the relevant person in writing or electronically.