About the job
At HubX we build mobile apps, used and loved by millions all around the world.
We have a track record of building and growing mobile apps on various verticals that reached over 100 million users across 6 continents and 160 countries.
We are looking for a talented “QA Engineer” to join our energetic and highly motivated team.
As a talented “QA Engineer” you’d probably land an interview with many companies if you wanted to, so why choose us?
We offer you an opportunity to make a huge impact in the lives of millions of users through our products, and even the mobile app industry at large in the next years to come.
Some of your responsibilities
- Design, develop, maintain and execute functional, regression, integration and end-to-end tests,
- Analyze requirements for the current and new projects, develop test strategy and test plans,
- Maintain and enhance automation frameworks that can be used by both Development and QA,
- Perform automated efforts for products,
- Help define, improve and implement QA best practices and lead the QA team,
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for executing test,
- Execute and analyze automated test results,
- Interact with project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives,
- Design and create test scenarios and scripts regarding acceptance criteria
What we look for
- 3+ years of experience in software testing,
- Prior experience of formal or informal lead of QA engineers,
- Experience developing test strategies, test plans, and test cases,
- Experience with Firebase products (Remote Config, Crashlytics, App Disitrubition, BigQuery etc
- Experience with in app purchase flow in mobile platform and knowledge in using tools like Revenuecat, Adapty etc..Ex
- Experience with automated test testing tools (Cucumber, Selenium, Appium or similar),
- Ability to create and maintain automation tests within fast-moving Agile delivery
- Experience driving quality through process, instrumentation, requirements, and testing,
- Efficient in effort estimation, planning, prioritization and time management,
- Knowledge of basic script writing skills,
- A fast learner with good problem solving and analytical skills,
- Experience with Agile development methodologies,
- Strong communication skills and excellent command of English
The perks and benefits of working with us
We would like you to focus on what you do best, we take care of the rest.
- Huge impact: Your work can significantly impact our millions of users, and even the mobile app industry at large in the next years to come.
- A competitive compensation package: A competitive compensation package: Our total compensation package is very comprehensive; covering your cost of commuting for our headquarter as well as providing you with a meal card.
- A unique and top-notch office: Our well-designed office is in the tallest building in Izmir. Every day, you can enjoy the sunset over The Gulf of Izmir without leaving your deck.
- Our HQ Location: You can come to our office or work wherever you want. If you choose the on-site option, keep in mind that it’s still fine to sometimes work remotely.
- Unlimited coffee & green smoothies from XPresso: We’ve built our own café inside our office so you can grab your coffee from XPresso and start your day off on the right foot.
- Opportunity to take responsibility from day one: No one will micromanage you. Together with your team, you’ll be free to choose a direction, test, fail, and test the next idea.
- Flexible schedule: Our regular hours are 9-6 GMT+3, but this isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. You’re fully trusted to create the right conditions for your own personal peak productivity.
- Continuous education:The more you want to improve your knowledge, the more we support you!
- Strong company culture: Our approach is always open communication & teamwork
- Private Medical Insurance: We go above and beyond for your health
- Gym Reimbursement: We support annual gym membership because we want you to be in tip-top shape psychically and mentally.
- A brand new Macbook
Let's talk about your experience & expectations. What can we achieve together?
We might send you a task to solve and you will meet with a future teammate to go over the case.
A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page
You are now part of the team! Let’s celebrate it together.