About the job
At HubX we build mobile apps, used and loved by millions all around the world.
We have a track record of building and growing mobile apps on various verticals that reached over 100 million users across 6 continents and 160 countries.
We are looking for a talented “Product Manager” to join our energetic and highly motivated team.
As a talented “Product Manager” you’d probably land an interview with many companies if you wanted to, so why choose us?
First, we offer you an opportunity to make a huge impact in the lives of millions of users through our products, and even the mobile app industry at large in the next years to come.
Second, we are pioneers in our market to offer USD indexed salary so, no matter what's happening in your national economy, it is our responsibility to make sure that your global purchasing power and life standards stay the same, or only go up.
Some of your responsibilities
- Running qualitative or quantitative research and analyze relevant data to define a problem when the problem is not clear
- Creating business analysis documents, test cases, mockups and prototypes to assist with development
- Analyzing metrics to understand customer and product performance
- Being in sync with team members using agile approaches
- Continuously communicating with each product stakeholder, bringing them to a consensus
- Understanding and defining customer needs by means of market research, alike product comparisons, and test groups
- Attending grooming sessions with the development team to clear out any questions from the team & ensure the Development Team understands the requirements and objectives of the items in the Product Backlog
- Partnering with technical teams by bringing clear requirements to engineers and fully engaging in technical discussions
- Evaluating operational efficiency and effectiveness by researching, analyzing internal and/or external industry trends, markets, and other operational benchmarks
What we look for
- BS/MS in Software/Computer/Electronics/Industrial Engineering or related disciplines
- 1-3 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner/Manager, past experience in data-oriented products
- Data-driven mindset with strong analytical skills
- A healthy blend of general technical knowledge with a customer-focused mindset and empathy
- Great communication skills and background knowledge for customers, stakeholders, and technical team
- Experience in mobile product management lifecycle
- General knowledge of the ins and outs of development, UI/UX design and flows, agile framework, software development, scrum approach, and IT infrastructure
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Fluency in English is a must
The benefits of working with us
We would like you to focus on what you do best, we take care of the rest.
- Huge impact: Your work can seriously impact our millions of users, and even the mobile app industry at large in the next years to come.
- USD indexed salary: HubX operates globally. So, no matter what's happening in your national economy, it is our responsibility to make sure that your global purchasing power stays the same, or only goes up.
- A competitive compensation package: Our total compensation package is very competitive, and can grow rapidly depending on your growth and contribution to the company.
- An unique and top-notch office: Our well-designed office is in the tallest building of Izmir. Every day, you can enjoy the sunset over The Gulf of Izmir without leaving your deck.
- Our HQ Location: You can come to our office or work wherever you want. If you choose the on-site option, keep in mind that it’s still fine to sometimes work remotely.
- Unlimited coffee & green smoothies from XPresso: We’ve built our own coffee shop inside our office so you can grab your coffee from XPresso and start your day off on the right foot.
- Opportunity to take responsibility from day one: No one will micromanage you. Together with your team, you’ll be free to choose a direction, test, fail, and test the next idea.
- Flexible schedule: Our regular hours are 9-6 GMT+3, but this isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. You’re fully trusted to create the right conditions for your own personal peak productivity.
- Continuous education: The more you want to improve your knowledge, the more we support you!
- Strong company culture: Open communication & teamwork
- Private Medical Insurance: We go above and beyond for your health — therefore, we got you covered from day one by private medical insurance.
- Gym Reimbursement: We provide free annual gym membership because we want you to be in tiptop shape psychically and mentally.
- A brand new Macbook
Let's talk about your experience & expectations. What can we achieve together?
We might send you a task to solve and you will meet with a future teammate to go over the case.
A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page
You are now part of the team! Let’s celebrate it together.