About the job
At HubX we build mobile apps, used and loved by millions all around the world.
We have a track record of building and growing mobile apps on various verticals that reached over 100 million users across 6 continents and 160 countries.
We are looking for a talented “Product Manager” to join our energetic and highly motivated team.
As a talented “Product Manager” you’d probably land an interview with many companies if you wanted to, so why choose us?
We offer you an opportunity to make a huge impact in the lives of millions of users through our products, and even the mobile app industry at large in the next years to come.
Some of your responsibilities
- Running qualitative or quantitative research and analyze relevant data to define a problem when the problem is not clear
- Creating business analysis documents, test cases, mockups and prototypes to assist with development
- Analyzing metrics to understand customer and product performance
- Being in sync with team members using agile approaches
- Continuously communicating with each product stakeholder, bringing them to a consensus
- Understanding and defining customer needs by means of market research, alike product comparisons, and test groups
- Attending grooming sessions with the development team to clear out any questions from the team & ensure the Development Team understands the requirements and objectives of the items in the Product Backlog
- Partnering with technical teams by bringing clear requirements to engineers and fully engaging in technical discussions
- Evaluating operational efficiency and effectiveness by researching, analyzing internal and/or external industry trends, markets, and other operational benchmarks
What we look for
- BS/MS in Software/Computer/Electronics/Industrial Engineering or related disciplines
- 1-3 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner/Manager, past experience in data-oriented products
- Data-driven mindset with strong analytical skills
- A healthy blend of general technical knowledge with a customer-focused mindset and empathy
- Great communication skills and background knowledge for customers, stakeholders, and technical team
- Experience in mobile product management lifecycle
- General knowledge of the ins and outs of development, UI/UX design and flows, agile framework, software development, scrum approach, and IT infrastructure
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Fluency in English is a must
The perks and benefits of working with us
We would like you to focus on what you do best, we take care of the rest.
- Huge impact: Your work can significantly impact our millions of users, and even the mobile app industry at large in the next years to come.
- A competitive compensation package: A competitive compensation package: Our total compensation package is very comprehensive; covering your cost of commuting for our headquarter as well as providing you with a meal card.
- A unique and top-notch office: Our well-designed office is in the tallest building in Izmir. Every day, you can enjoy the sunset over The Gulf of Izmir without leaving your deck.
- Our HQ Location: You can come to our office or work wherever you want. If you choose the on-site option, keep in mind that it’s still fine to sometimes work remotely.
- Unlimited coffee & green smoothies from XPresso: We’ve built our own café inside our office so you can grab your coffee from XPresso and start your day off on the right foot.
- Opportunity to take responsibility from day one: No one will micromanage you. Together with your team, you’ll be free to choose a direction, test, fail, and test the next idea.
- Flexible schedule: Our regular hours are 9-6 GMT+3, but this isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. You’re fully trusted to create the right conditions for your own personal peak productivity.
- Continuous education:The more you want to improve your knowledge, the more we support you!
- Strong company culture: Our approach is always open communication & teamwork
- Private Medical Insurance: We go above and beyond for your health
- Gym Reimbursement: We support annual gym membership because we want you to be in tip-top shape psychically and mentally.
- A brand new Macbook
Let's talk about your experience & expectations. What can we achieve together?
We might send you a task to solve and you will meet with a future teammate to go over the case.
A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page
You are now part of the team! Let’s celebrate it together.