About the job
At HubX we build mobile apps, used and loved by millions all around the world.
We have a track record of building and growing mobile apps on various verticals that reached over 100 million users across 6 continents and 160 countries.
We are looking for a talented “Data Analyst” to join our energetic and highly motivated team.
As a talented “Data Analyst” you’d probably land an interview with many companies if you wanted to, so why choose us?
We offer you an opportunity to make a huge impact in the lives of millions of users through our products, and even the mobile app industry at large in the next years to come.
Some of your responsibilities
- Work together with product managers and marketing teams to accurately track and analyse product initiatives and marketing efforts
- Build key business and product KPI dashboards with data validation
- Provide analytical support to Product Managers, Developers and Marketing Team
- Build and maintain large-scaled data pipelines using Bigquery and PostgreSQL
- Develop queries with quality, scalability and extensibility
- Preferably background in data warehousing concepts, ETL development, data modeling
- Visualise data to tell compelling user stories on BI platforms
- Perform exploration to understand user behaviour and their journey with apps
What we look for
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, MIS, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Business, Finance or other related fields,
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics, data engineering or similar areas
- Having knowledge about the mobile application ecosystem is a must
- Deep statistical skills utilised in A/B testing, analysing observational data, predictions
- Strong SQL skills, preferably in BigQuery
- Strong data management skills (debugging, data preparation, data quality management etc.),
- More than familiarity with wide range of analytics tooling: Looker, Tableau, Power BI, etc. Preferably in Looker
The perks and benefits of working with us
We would like you to focus on what you do best, we take care of the rest.
- Huge impact: Your work can significantly impact our millions of users, and even the mobile app industry at large in the next years to come.
- A competitive compensation package: A competitive compensation package: Our total compensation package is very comprehensive; covering your cost of commuting for our headquarter as well as providing you with a meal card.
- A unique and top-notch office: Our well-designed office is in the tallest building in Izmir. Every day, you can enjoy the sunset over The Gulf of Izmir without leaving your deck.
- Our HQ Location: You can come to our office or work wherever you want. If you choose the on-site option, keep in mind that it’s still fine to sometimes work remotely.
- Unlimited coffee & green smoothies from XPresso: We’ve built our own café inside our office so you can grab your coffee from XPresso and start your day off on the right foot.
- Opportunity to take responsibility from day one: No one will micromanage you. Together with your team, you’ll be free to choose a direction, test, fail, and test the next idea.
- Flexible schedule: Our regular hours are 9-6 GMT+3, but this isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. You’re fully trusted to create the right conditions for your own personal peak productivity.
- Continuous education:The more you want to improve your knowledge, the more we support you!
- Strong company culture: Our approach is always open communication & teamwork
- Private Medical Insurance: We go above and beyond for your health
- Gym Reimbursement: We support annual gym membership because we want you to be in tip-top shape psychically and mentally.
- A brand new Macbook
Let's talk about your experience & expectations. What can we achieve together?
We might send you a task to solve and you will meet with a future teammate to go over the case.
A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page
You are now part of the team! Let’s celebrate it together.