Performance Marketing Lead
About the job
At HubX we build mobile apps, used and loved by millions all around the world.
We have a track record of building and growing mobile apps on various verticals that reached over 100 million users across 6 continents and 160 countries.
We are looking for a talented “Performance Marketing Lead” to join our energetic and highly motivated team.
As a talented “Performance Marketing Lead” you’d probably land an interview with many companies if you wanted to, so why choose us?
We offer you an opportunity to make a huge impact in the lives of millions of users through our products, and even the mobile app industry at large in the next years to come.
Some of your responsibilities
- Manage and optimize performance marketing campaigns on all channels such as Facebook, Google, and other ad networks by data-driven decisions
- Lead a high-performing performance marketing team, providing guidance, mentorship, and opportunities for growth
- Continuously A/B test and try to find new approaches based on the results
- Reporting campaign results on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Implement successful optimization strategies based on reported data
- Collaborate with the creative team to provide KPI insights to produce new key creatives
- Provide insightful analysis of campaigns and their results
What we look for
- Bachelor's Degree in related fields
- 4+ years experience at marketing department in a digital marketing position(preferred Mobile Apps sector)
- Hands-on experience in performance marketing channels such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Tiktok
- Knowledge of Google UAC, FB Ads, Apple Search Ads
- Knowledge of digital marketing terms like CPC, CTR, CPA, CPI, Retention etc.
- Knowledge of Firebase, Appsflyer, Google Analytics
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to report, analyze and understand data
- Team-work oriented, self-motivated and open-minded
- Outstanding analytical skills to make data-driven decisions and strength in data analysis
- Creative, practical and solution oriented
- Advanced command in verbal and written English
The perks and benefits of working with us
We would like you to focus on what you do best, we take care of the rest.
- Huge impact: Your work can significantly impact our millions of users, and even the mobile app industry at large in the next years to come.
- A competitive compensation package: A competitive compensation package: Our total compensation package is very comprehensive; covering your cost of commuting for our headquarter as well as providing you with a meal card.
- A unique and top-notch office: Our well-designed office is in the tallest building in Izmir. Every day, you can enjoy the sunset over The Gulf of Izmir without leaving your deck.
- Our HQ Location: You can come to our office or work wherever you want. If you choose the on-site option, keep in mind that it’s still fine to sometimes work remotely.
- Unlimited coffee & green smoothies from XPresso: We’ve built our own café inside our office so you can grab your coffee from XPresso and start your day off on the right foot.
- Opportunity to take responsibility from day one: No one will micromanage you. Together with your team, you’ll be free to choose a direction, test, fail, and test the next idea.
- Flexible schedule: Our regular hours are 9-6 GMT+3, but this isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. You’re fully trusted to create the right conditions for your own personal peak productivity.
- Continuous education:The more you want to improve your knowledge, the more we support you!
- Strong company culture: Our approach is always open communication & teamwork
- Private Medical Insurance: We go above and beyond for your health
- Gym Reimbursement: We support annual gym membership because we want you to be in tip-top shape psychically and mentally.
- A brand new Macbook
Let's talk about your experience & expectations. What can we achieve together?
We might send you a task to solve and you will meet with a future teammate to go over the case.
A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page
You are now part of the team! Let’s celebrate it together.