Web Project Manager
About the job
At HubX we build mobile apps, used and loved by millions all around the world.
We have a track record of building and growing mobile apps on various verticals that reached over 100 million users across 6 continents and 160 countries.
We are looking for a talented “Web Project Manager” to join our energetic and highly motivated team.
As a talented “Web Project Manager” you’d probably land an interview with many companies if you wanted to, so why choose us?
We offer you an opportunity to make a huge impact in the lives of millions of users through our products, and even the mobile app industry at large in the next years to come.
Some of your responsibilities
- Work closely with product managers to understand project objectives, scope, and deliverables.
- Working with the software development team in the preparation of the project plan, helping to create the project plan and prepare sprints
- Ensure seamless integration of Stripe payment processing into our applications.
- Develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and budgets for B2C app development.
- Lead project teams, ensuring efficient resource allocation and task prioritization.
- Monitor project progress and proactively address issues.
- Ensure adherence to agile development methodologies and best practices.
- Conduct regular status meetings and provide transparent reporting on project status.
- Manage risk assessment and mitigation strategies throughout the project lifecycle.
- Drive continuous improvement in project management processes and workflows.
What we look for
- Bachelor's degree in Software/Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Project Manager, with a strong background in B2C app development.
- Expertise in integrating Stripe payment processing into applications is essential.
- Strong understanding of web development technologies and software development lifecycles.
- Familiarity with project management tools/software (Jira, Confluence)
- Proficiency in project management tools and methodologies (e.g., Agile, Scrum).
- Exceptional communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Solid understanding of business processes, data analysis and system implementation methodologies
- Fluency in English is a must
The perks and benefits of working with us
We would like you to focus on what you do best, we take care of the rest.
- Huge impact: Your work can significantly impact our millions of users, and even the mobile app industry at large in the next years to come.
- A competitive compensation package: A competitive compensation package: Our total compensation package is very comprehensive; covering your cost of commuting for our headquarter as well as providing you with a meal card.
- A unique and top-notch office: Our well-designed office is in the tallest building in Izmir. Every day, you can enjoy the sunset over The Gulf of Izmir without leaving your deck.
- Our HQ Location: You can come to our office or work wherever you want. If you choose the on-site option, keep in mind that it’s still fine to sometimes work remotely.
- Unlimited coffee & green smoothies from XPresso: We’ve built our own café inside our office so you can grab your coffee from XPresso and start your day off on the right foot.
- Opportunity to take responsibility from day one: No one will micromanage you. Together with your team, you’ll be free to choose a direction, test, fail, and test the next idea.
- Flexible schedule: Our regular hours are 9-6 GMT+3, but this isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. You’re fully trusted to create the right conditions for your own personal peak productivity.
- Continuous education:The more you want to improve your knowledge, the more we support you!
- Strong company culture: Our approach is always open communication & teamwork
- Private Medical Insurance: We go above and beyond for your health
- Gym Reimbursement: We support annual gym membership because we want you to be in tip-top shape psychically and mentally.
- A brand new Macbook
Let's talk about your experience & expectations. What can we achieve together?
We might send you a task to solve and you will meet with a future teammate to go over the case.
A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page
You are now part of the team! Let’s celebrate it together.