Customer Support Manager
About the job
At HubX we build mobile apps, used and loved by millions all around the world.
We have a track record of building and growing mobile apps on various verticals that reached over 100 million users across 6 continents and 160 countries.
We are looking for a talented “Costumer Support Manager” to join our energetic and highly motivated team.
As a talented “Costumer Support Manager” you’d probably land an interview with many companies if you wanted to, so why choose us?
First, we offer you an opportunity to make a huge impact in the lives of millions of users through our products, and even the mobile app industry at large in the next years to come.
Second, we are pioneers in our market to offer USD indexed salary so, no matter what's happening in your national economy, it is our responsibility to make sure that your global purchasing power and life standards stay the same, or only go up.
What we look for
- Excellent troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and problem solving skills
- Zendesk, JIRA, and Confluence experience is a plus
- An attitude focused on customers and an ability to empathize with what they experience
- Exceptional verbal communication skills with friendly, patient and professional phone demeanor
- Exceptional written communication skills with the ability to quickly compose clear and concise answers
- Individual performer and team player with a vested interest in continuous self-improvement
- Ability to work in a hyper growth environment with shifting priorities
Some of your responsibilities
- Managing trouble tickets using the client designated corporate ticketing system
- Writing appropriate answers to our customer’s app store comments
- Writing responses to customer e-mail’s
- Checking prod environment of our app’s
- Making store review analysis
The benefits of working with us
We would like you to focus on what you do best, we take care of the rest.
- Huge impact: Your work can seriously impact our millions of users, and even the mobile app industry at large in the next years to come.
- USD indexed salary: HubX operates globally. So, no matter what's happening in your national economy, it is our responsibility to make sure that your global purchasing power stays the same, or only goes up.
- A competitive compensation package: Our total compensation package is very competitive, and can grow rapidly depending on your growth and contribution to the company.
- An unique and top-notch office: Our well-designed office is in the tallest building of Izmir. Every day, you can enjoy the sunset over The Gulf of Izmir without leaving your deck.
- Our HQ Location: You can come to our office or work wherever you want. If you choose the on-site option, keep in mind that it’s still fine to sometimes work remotely.
- Unlimited coffee & green smoothies from XPresso: We’ve built our own coffee shop inside our office so you can grab your coffee from XPresso and start your day off on the right foot.
- Opportunity to take responsibility from day one: No one will micromanage you. Together with your team, you’ll be free to choose a direction, test, fail, and test the next idea.
- Flexible schedule: Our regular hours are 9-6 GMT+3, but this isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. You’re fully trusted to create the right conditions for your own personal peak productivity.
- Continuous education: The more you want to improve your knowledge, the more we support you!
- Strong company culture: Open communication & teamwork
- Private Medical Insurance: We go above and beyond for your health — therefore, we got you covered from day one by private medical insurance.
- Gym Reimbursement: We provide free annual gym membership because we want you to be in tiptop shape psychically and mentally.
- A brand new Macbook
Great Place to Work, 2022
The company culture we're trying to cultivate by utilizing the harmony of meaningful work and productivity has awarded us as "One the best places to work in Turkey". Please welcome our first: "GPTW Certificate!"
Let's talk about your experience & expectations. What can we achieve together?
We might send you a task to solve and you will meet with a future teammate to go over the case.
A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page
You are now part of the team! Let’s celebrate it together.