Senior React Native Developer
About the job
At HubX we build mobile apps, used and loved by millions all around the world.
We have a track record of building and growing mobile apps on various verticals that reached over 100 million users across 6 continents and 160 countries.
We are looking for a talented “Senior React Native Developer” to join our energetic and highly motivated team.
As a talented “Senior React Native Developer” you’d probably land an interview with many companies if you wanted to, so why choose us?
First, we offer you an opportunity to make a huge impact in the lives of millions of users through our products, and even the mobile app industry at large in the next years to come.
Second, we are pioneers in our market to offer USD indexed salary so, no matter what's happening in your national economy, it is our responsibility to make sure that your global purchasing power and life standards stay the same, or only go up.
Some of your responsibilities
- Create beautiful, pixel-perfect UIs across both mobile platforms that look and feel native.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Work alongside our product owner and UI/UX designers to realize your shared vision.
- Write automated tests that give us the confidence to iterate quickly and ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
- Engage with the React Native community to report, request, and help implement critical software fixes
- Maintain a stable and current-when-possible React Native create an environment for our CI pipeline
- Stay current on the latest platform capabilities so that we know whats possible
- Practice Scrum with a great group of developers and product managers
What we look for
- 2+ years experience in frontend development
- Experience developing with React Native, Redux (Android/iOS Apps)
- Experience with popular React Native workflows
- Good knowledge of CSS (SCSS) and HTML
- Experience with REST APIs and services
- Experience with unit testing
- Familiarity with storybooks
- Familiarity with UI/UX design
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Practical knowledge of agile software development methodologies
- Good command of written and spoken English
The benefits of working with us
We would like you to focus on what you do best, we take care of the rest.
- Huge impact: Your work can seriously impact our millions of users, and even the mobile app industry at large in the next years to come.
- USD indexed salary: HubX operates globally. So, no matter what's happening in your national economy, it is our responsibility to make sure that your global purchasing power stays the same, or only goes up.
- A competitive compensation package: Our total compensation package is very competitive, and can grow rapidly depending on your growth and contribution to the company.
- A unique and top-notch office: Our well-designed office is in the tallest building of Izmir. Every day, you can enjoy the sunset over The Gulf of Izmir without leaving your deck.
- Our HQ Location: You can come to our office or work wherever you want. If you choose the on-site option, keep in mind that it’s still fine to sometimes work remotely.
- Unlimited coffee & green smoothies from XPresso: We’ve built our own coffee shop inside our office so you can grab your coffee from XPresso and start your day off on the right foot.
- Opportunity to take responsibility from day one: No one will micromanage you. Together with your team, you’ll be free to choose a direction, test, fail, and test the next idea.
- Flexible schedule: Our regular hours are 9-6 GMT+3, but this isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. You’re fully trusted to create the right conditions for your own personal peak productivity.
- Continuous education: The more you want to improve your knowledge, the more we support you!
Great Place to Work, 2022
The company culture we're trying to cultivate by utilizing the harmony of meaningful work and productivity has awarded us as "One the best places to work in Turkey". Please welcome our first: "GPTW Certificate!"
Let's talk about your experience & expectations. What can we achieve together?
We might send you a task to solve and you will meet with a future teammate to go over the case.
A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page
You are now part of the team! Let’s celebrate it together.